Rawley's silly face and Dawson's 3 week growth spurt face {and middle finger}. The only way I can get anything done anymore is where Dawson in the Baby K'tan. On our way to the park to play. Rawley busy throwing sand on the slide...like usual. Milk coma. Saw Breaking Dawn Part Two with Kaylie! Boys had an epic meltdown with Ryan while at said movie. Kicked off the Christmas season with our town tree lighting.
Slider
our week in da iphone: week 58
11.21.2012
We have had another successful week around here. Although I'm not going to lie and say it was all roses {I may or may not have broken down in tears a few times this week}, but I'm starting to get the hang of it a little bit more. We still have no routine and I only ventured out into public one day, but it's progress and it can only get better from here...right?
Rawley's silly face and Dawson's 3 week growth spurt face {and middle finger}. The only way I can get anything done anymore is where Dawson in the Baby K'tan. On our way to the park to play. Rawley busy throwing sand on the slide...like usual. Milk coma. Saw Breaking Dawn Part Two with Kaylie! Boys had an epic meltdown with Ryan while at said movie. Kicked off the Christmas season with our town tree lighting.
Rawley's silly face and Dawson's 3 week growth spurt face {and middle finger}. The only way I can get anything done anymore is where Dawson in the Baby K'tan. On our way to the park to play. Rawley busy throwing sand on the slide...like usual. Milk coma. Saw Breaking Dawn Part Two with Kaylie! Boys had an epic meltdown with Ryan while at said movie. Kicked off the Christmas season with our town tree lighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment