Slider

our week in da iphone: week 57

11.13.2012

Survival mode people...survival mode.

That is what is going on around these parts.  I probably go a few days without showering and have ventured out of my house once in the past few weeks.  I can't wait for things to get a little bit more stable around here so our days can be a little bit more enjoyable.

I'm still working on Rawley's 19th month post along with Dawson's birth story post, but baby steps people...baby steps ;)  For now, I leave you with how our week went last week

Untitled

Dawson doing dome posing.  Morning cartoons with brother.  Finally tackling cleaning and organizing the play room after a long 9 months of slacking on it.  Brothers playing.  Doing my American obligation by placing my vote.  Dawson got his circumcision today :(  Brothers holding hands.  Sleeping just like daddy.  Rawley hard at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan