Slider

update on the bump: 33 weeks

9.04.2012

PicMonkey Collage
My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog.  Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.

Here is my 33 week bump pic and post with Rawley to compare.
33weeks2

I think my unhealthy and unstable eating habits are starting to catch up with me now.  Although the number on the scale is normal {and I'm actually the same as I was with Rawley at this point}, I look bigger now.  I'm trying not to get too paranoid about it, but I really don't want my blood pressure to creep up and get too high like it did last time at 39 weeks. 

I'm starting to feel pretty uncomfortable now.  My stomach feels very tight and I get Braxton Hicks all the time because I am constantly moving and not really relaxing like I should.  It's obviously hard to relax this time around chasing the Rawl-Dawg, but thankfully I am able to cool it for a bit when he takes his afternoon naps :0) 

We haven't really made that much progress since my 31 week update regarding the nursery, but I have completed the mobile that I have yet to hang.  It's so cute, but I will be posting all of that once it's all finished.  

Thankfully, so far this pregnancy has been very similar to that with Rawley {other than my eating habits} so it's nice to see that things are progressing as they should be so far :0)  It's been pretty quiet, but I need to start focusing on the stuff I have left to finish because in all reality this little dude will be here in 7 weeks or less!

1 comment:

mama foosa said...

you look beautiful, mama! :)

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan