My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog. Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
Here is 31 week bump pic and post with Rawley to compare.
I think I'm starting to look a little bit bigger this time around at this point {now that I'm all caught up}. I'm on target with weight so I know I shouldn't be worried, but it's fun to compare the difference.
We are making more progress on this little dude's room! We assembled the bookshelf for the seat bench and I made the crib skirt...SO cute! I cannot wait to complete this space, it's most definitely going to be my favorite room in the house. It looks so crisp and clean and very handsome.
I still have the same ailments continuing on this week {nothing new to report with that}. It just comes with the territory I suppose. I am really looking forward to winter around here, it's miserable to be pregnant in this desert heat. The past couple weeks have been normal temps, but mother nature decided to slap some major humidity in the mix. Needless to say, we have not left this house. My anxieties of labor and delivery are starting to really set in now. I know I have done this before, but I really fear how different it can be this time. Will my water break at home? Will Ryan be at work and have to have someone else take me to the hospital? Will I push again for 3 hours? Or worse, have to have an unplanned C section? I know I need to just let it happen and not worry about it, but giving birth is no joke folks!
All in all, I'm very thankful that this pregnancy so far has been great {besides the heat and just being really exhausted}. I have been very lucky to be able to have good pregnancies. I'm so excited to meet this little guy and to have another little dude in our life!
Only 9 weeks or less left to go! :0)
We are making more progress on this little dude's room! We assembled the bookshelf for the seat bench and I made the crib skirt...SO cute! I cannot wait to complete this space, it's most definitely going to be my favorite room in the house. It looks so crisp and clean and very handsome.
I still have the same ailments continuing on this week {nothing new to report with that}. It just comes with the territory I suppose. I am really looking forward to winter around here, it's miserable to be pregnant in this desert heat. The past couple weeks have been normal temps, but mother nature decided to slap some major humidity in the mix. Needless to say, we have not left this house. My anxieties of labor and delivery are starting to really set in now. I know I have done this before, but I really fear how different it can be this time. Will my water break at home? Will Ryan be at work and have to have someone else take me to the hospital? Will I push again for 3 hours? Or worse, have to have an unplanned C section? I know I need to just let it happen and not worry about it, but giving birth is no joke folks!
All in all, I'm very thankful that this pregnancy so far has been great {besides the heat and just being really exhausted}. I have been very lucky to be able to have good pregnancies. I'm so excited to meet this little guy and to have another little dude in our life!
Only 9 weeks or less left to go! :0)
3 comments:
You look AMAZING!
And oooooh heartburn. I hate it! It woke me up at 1:30 last night (or morning, ha) and kept me up for a solid hour. I wanted to CRY, ha ha.
I wish I could sew! I am stressing so badly about the crib bedding and nursery. I have no idea where to even begin to decorate for my baby girl's room... and the bedding is so danged expensive and I can't find one I love :( If only I could sew!
you really look fabulous!!
no worries now! stay relaxed about that birth - you'll do great :)
thank you courtney! i don't sew...at all ;0) i made my crib skirt following the young house love tutorial that you can find here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/03/nursery-progress-skirting-the-issue/. it was really easy for the non-sewing mamma that i am :)
Post a Comment