Slider

our week in da iphone: week 43

8.06.2012

This week flew by around here, but it was very uneventful.  It was nice to have a bunch of down time this week because I have been needing it.  I'm headed into only my 29th week of pregnancy and I feel so exhausted and unmotivated right now.  As soon as Rawley goes down for his nap, all I want to do is nap and lay down too.  Sometimes I do, most times I don't.  I always end up thinking about all the things I should be doing instead of napping.

Here is how our week went down.

Learning to NOT pour out all the snacks from the snack bowl...we are still learning this.  Taking our daily swim.  "Linner" with Gramma.  Experiencing the worst freak of a storm I have ever seen on my way home, trapped in the car with Rawley alone for hours because we could drive anywhere.  By the time we got home the power was out and stayed out until late that night.  Pregnancy + humidity + no power + no a/c and over 100 temps all not = miserable pregnant lady!  The aftermath in our neighborhood looked like a war zone the next day.  Rawley reading stories and eating snacks in his favorite baseball chair.  Cute baby feet because I love to look at them :)  Little boy got a low grade fever and woke up super clingy which is fine with me because I love the snuggles.  Found a scorpion in my living room and it ended up escaping the cup!  Did find it until Sunday when I stepped on it in the hallway BUT it didn't sting me, thank goodness.  Rawley and I playing park ranger {whatever that is}.  Splash time in the tub.  My first real photo session, complete and out the door!  Reading Rawley's favorite book and watching him get super giddy.  Relaxing after baby furniture shopping at IKEA.

That was our week in a nutshell!  Linking up with the fabulous Amy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must have been a crazy storm! I absolutely hate thunderstorms so I'm glad I wasn't there!
How did Rawley like that lifejacket? I wanted to get one for Caden bc he hates the ones that go around your neck, but I didn't know how he would do being so small..

Sweet As Boys said...

Rawley is very small {he is just 20 pounds at 16 months}...EEEK! He is actually just using arm floaties, but our pool is super small {he can stand up in it}. We don't have a life jacket yet for him when we go to the big pool, that is something I will need to research for sure since we tend to go to the big pool a lot and pool floaties are not allowed at ours :(

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan