Here is a picture of me now...before the blubber...before the bloat...before the grossness.
But holy huge boobs....GEESH! This is bad news for me. If I'm only 7 weeks, I can't imagine what I have in store for me!
I got a call today from my doctors office and they told my that all my preliminary tests came back negative, normal. What a thrill to hear that! I know it's just basic stuff, but it's still nice. I'm still waiting for the Cystic Fibrosis test to come back.
So far I still feel great, just very tired but all is going well.
******
How far along: 7w2d
Total weight gain: I have gained 2 pounds since my first appointment..
Maternity clothes: None
Main symptoms: Still tired.all.the.time.
Exercise: None right now
Best moment: Hearing that my tests all came back normal, good news to start this whole thing off.
Movement: n/a
Food cravings: No food cravings, but my hunger has now started to kick in! Now matter what I eat it can seem to make me full. That sucks.
Gender: n/a
Labor signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? n/a - mine's an inny and I hope it forever stays an inny ;)
What I miss: Not too much quite yet
What I am looking forward to: Telling the family once everything seems a-ok and of course decorating a new room :) I'm also looking forward to going back in 3 weeks for my next ultrasound to hear the heartbeat with Ryan.
Weekly wisdom: Relax and not worry!
Milestones: n/a
******
No comments:
Post a Comment