So today I purchased the Gaiam Moms to Be Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Workouts Kit.
The benefits to exercising while pregnant is endless and I really need to buckle down and start a normal exercise routine. Not only will it help me keep my circulation going (which means keeping my fat feet to a minimum later on) it should also help me during labor and recover better afterwards.
Right now, exercising is the last thing I want to tackle but I realize I need to just get over it and do it. Right now I'm so tried that the thought of getting out there and walking or doing some yoga makes me just laugh. As soon as I get home from work, all I want to do is park it in front of the TV and go to sleep.
Right now I'm starting to walk a couple miles 3 times a week and once my new yoga kit comes in the mail I will add this 2 maybe 3 times per week...depending on how motivated I actually feel ;) By the looks of this DVD, it should be calm and soothing so we will see. What I do know for sure is purchasing this will be a lot cheaper than going to a prenatal yoga studio.

No comments:
Post a Comment