My weekly pregnancy tracking has been inspired and rolled with by the fabulous Amy over at A Good Life Blog. Her blog is my favorite and it's so hard not to be inspired by all the creative and fun things that she does.
Here is my 27 week bump picture and post with Rawley. I think weight {number wise} is about the same, but I look {feel} bigger than last time. Maybe because I'm more squishy this time around anyway ;0)
27 weeks! I'm officially in the last trimester {12 more weeks until this little dude gets here}...YIKES! It's really hard to wrap my brain around the fact that we will have two little dudes around these parts in just a few short months.
Ryan and I were talking last night and I sort of had a freak out moment about how short of time we left...and we have nothing done and ready for this little guy. This past weekend we completed project #1 and moved Rawley's {I mean the boys'} playroom to the front room of the house instead of the little office nook in our hallway. Which was a great move on our part. I still want to complete a couple big projects for this new room before our little man arrives, but not sure how realistic it will be. We will see. I have an old dining table that needs to be painted {since the holidays will be in full force once he arrives, this is kind of an important project}. Speaking of holidays, I have already starting planning Christmas activities, our advent calendar, and Elf on the Shelf ideas. All I need to do is figure out how I'm going to have time to juggle a 20 month old and a two month old while doing these said crafts. I need to get all of Rawley's old clothes, swing, bouncers, pack and play and car seat out and prepped to be cleaned. We need to buy all the furniture and decor for his room. This one is really stressing me out! Thankfully I already know what we are buying it's just a matter of actually getting them. We should be doing this in the next few weeks so I'm a little bit at ease ;0)
I'm still not really eating great. Sometimes I will get in a healthy kick, but still end the night eating a bowl of ice cream and feeling the guilt of downing bagels and junk earlier that day ;0) This time around I am really wanting all things bad for me as with Rawley I was more mindful of what I ate but it was because I really craved healthy choices with the occasional craving for a good plate of mexican food.
Feeling this little guy kick and roll around is just amazing. That is the one thing I love about being pregnant is just feeling him hiccup and karate chop his mamma all day. He is most active once I'm laying down getting ready to fall asleep, but for now it doesn't keep me so it's still enjoyable.
This is the long stretch until the big day and I'm getting so excited for it!
1 comment:
You look so cute!! No stressing - you'll get stuff done :) And they don't need much those first few months anyhow ;)
Post a Comment