Next week we will finally be starting on the manual labor of Nuggie's room. I ordered the fabric for the crib skirt and should be arriving sometime this week, the furniture is being delivered and assembled this coming up weekend and my Dad is coming to town on Friday to help us with the Board and Batten...I'm so happy :)
I'm really stoked that the holidays are officially OVER! I am so happy that I have "de-Christmasized" our house and we can finally get back to normal routine around here. I have to admit that the past couple weeks I have been eating like total crap and I know it can't be good for Nuggie. :( Too many sweets, too little veggies and too much gorging myself! It will be nice to finally get my eating habits back to normal.
On that note, here is my 27 weeks bump picture and boy have I POPPED! I don't know if it's all the holiday indulging or if Nuggie is getting that much bigger, but it seems the past couple of weeks I have doubled in size and boy do I feel it!
Yowzers is right! From this point on I am probably going to just double in size very week. Eeek! I just have to keep thinking it's only temporary, but it sucks to feel pudgy all the time. ;)
Hope everyone had a fantastic New Years and we are so stoked as to what 2011 will bring to our household!
******
How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 total pounds as of my last appointment. My next appointment is on the 5th, I'm a little nervous to see the damage on that scale...thanks to my overeating the holidays!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Although it's hard to get creative with maternity clothes. Most days I just want to be in my comfy clothes all the time.
Main symptoms: My back hurts all.the.time still and the smallest tasks take so much energy out of me. I feel breathless now. I'm starting to just feel yuck about how I look and that I know I'm getting more puffy. But otherwise, I feel good for being pregnant anyway ;)
Exercise: Ummmm, no. I'm way too tired anymore, but I am trying prenatal yoga.
Best moment: I'm looking forward to my Dad coming into town on Friday to help us put up the Board and Batten in Nuggie's room. I can't wait to get started on his little room
Movement: All the time now, but he is mostly active at night....go figure.
Food cravings: None. Since it's been the holidays I have been eating real unhealthy and eating more sweets. I feel yuck, but I'm glad to get back to normal with my eating habits.
Gender: Boy. I went for my bi-weekly ultrasound and we finally were able to get a look at his "junk" since my 18 week appointment (when we found out it was a boy). There is no mistaken now we are team blue!
Labor signs: None, but I think I got my first set of Braxton Hicks on New Years night. It didn't feel good, but the pain eventually went away and I haven't had it since. I will be talking to my doctor about it this week when I go for my monthly appointment.
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but it's getting smaller by the day. :(
What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone and having a full day of energy. I thought I was tired before...boy was I kidding myself! Being sober during the holidays and especially on New Year's is no fun. Not that I crave drinking, but it sucks wanting to go to be so early because you have no energy to keep up with all the drinkers ;)
What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery all finished, seeing my Dad and going to Arizona for my Arizona baby shower in a couple weeks!
Milestones: Nugget is still the size of an eggplant and we are weighing in at a little over 2 pounds now!
******

3 comments:
Eeee, look at your adorable belly!!! Love it!
So sorry to hear about your first set of Braxton Hicks -- so not fun. :( But, at least you and Nugs are healthy and nearing the end... so so so flippin' excited for you!
Love you!
Just relax about the weight gain. It will come off and you need to gain it for Nuggie!!!
Just an FYI, I ended up dying my crib sheets orange using RIT dye and white crib sheets from Walmart and they turned out perfect! I love them, just a thought for you. I'm still on the hunt for that stripped fabric that's in that blog but I can't find it!
Post a Comment