We have SO much work to do in here, but once Christmas is over - it's on like Donkey Kong baby! I already have the paint samples on the wall and can't wait to cover up those dingy walls with some fresh, crisp white board and batten :) Stuff like that sadly excites me. I have also updated my inspiration board so it looks a bit more balanced
What do you think? Do you like it better than from my previous post?
This weekend was busy and filled with fun. We went to Ryan's Christmas party and had a great time. I finally finished all the Christmas wrapping so I'm officially done with Christmas! Now I can sit and relax and enjoy what Christmas is all about. Although I do have household stuff to do since Ryan's Dad will be in town on Thursday, I'm just stoked I actually got everything done as I planned this year.
Moving right along....
I finally got the motivation to post another bump pic. I have been slacking a bit lately, but who cares - I have been super busy these days ;) Here is my 25 week picture taken this morning
Getting pretty big if you ask me, it's a little scary to think about. If I'm this big now, how big am I actually going to get...EEK!!!! It's hard to imagine this Nugget is the size of an Eggplant already, holy cow!! that seems pretty large to me, but I guess it makes sense. I have finally been feeling Nuggie moving around like a rock star. I swear over the weekend I felt him have the hiccups for the first time on Saturday night while I was sleeping. I'm not for certain, but the feeling I had was the only logical explanation for it. It was pretty cool, but I just feel back asleep ;)
Christmas is fastly approaching this week and I'm looking forward to spending every minute of it with our family. Too bad not all of our family can be there, but it will be a great time nonetheless.
Merry Christmas everyone!
******
How far along: 25 weeksTotal weight gain: 14 total pounds as of my last appointment. My next appointment is on the 30th, I'm a little nervous to see the damage on that scale...thanks to
Maternity clothes: Yes! Although it's hard to get creative with maternity clothes. Most days I just want to be in my comfy clothes all the time.
Main symptoms: My back hurts all.the.time, but I think I'm getting used to the pain?? I just deal with it. Also, I'm still not getting a full nights rest and then it leaves me even more tired all day. Otherwise, it's all good and still trucking along.
Exercise: Ummmm, no. I'm way too tired anymore, but I am trying prenatal yoga.
Best moment: Finally feeling him move on a regular basis.
Movement: All the time now, but he is mostly active at night....go figure.
Food cravings: None.
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but it's getting smaller by the day. :(
What I miss: Being able to drink with everyone and having a full day of energy. I thought I was tired before...boy was I kidding myself!
What I am looking forward to: Getting his nursery all finished!
Weekly wisdom: n/a
Milestones: Nugget is now the size of an eggplant and we are weighing in at 1 1/2 pounds now!
******





2 comments:
You look so good, you really do!
I love the room plans, the colors are perfect for him. This baby is so lucky to have you and Ryan as his parents! xoxox Hope to visit you soon!
I know what you mean about the back pain, it's exhausting in itself! I wish I had a remedy to share with you. Can't wait to see your finished nursery, I still can't even bring myself to create an inspiration board!
Post a Comment