This past couple weeks since being back from Arizona has been my turning point where I finally feel pregnant. I have started to feel overwhelming exhaustion, pressure in my lower abdomen and stretch marks OH THE STRETCH MARKS! I thought I was going to get through this pregnancy 100% free of stretch marks, but I finally got some on my tummy. Hopefully they will go away afterwards so I'm trying not to dwell on them.
Here is my ginormous belly at 31 weeks!
******
How far along: 31weeksTotal weight gain: 25 total pounds as of pre-pregnancy weight since my last appointment. At this point in my pregnancy I should have gained 21 to 27 pounds....so I'm right in the normal range :)
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Main symptoms: VERY tired, breathless, back hurting all day now, waddling and I started to feel major pressure in my lower stomach. Heartburn has now kicked into full force. I have never had heartburn before so this feeling is all new to me.
Exercise: Ummmm, no. I'm way too tired anymore, but I should try my prenatal yoga maybe that will help with the back pain?
Best moment: Making some progress on the organizing and putting things away in the nursery. It's fun to see things coming together.
Movement: All the time now, but he is mostly active at night....go figure. He is very predictable on when he starts moving around now, it's fun to see his daily patterns.
Food cravings: None yet, I still eat very normal. My problem is not having weird cravings, but I get very indecisive on what I want to eat these days.
Gender: Boy. There is no mistaken now we are team blue!
Labor signs: None yet. If I'm getting Braxton Hicks I'm not aware of it yet.
Belly button in or out? It's still a battle, but I'm still winning as it's still an innie!
What I miss: Having all my energy! The simplest tasks are so exhausting anymore, I feel horrible about it. I can never keep up anymore!
What I am looking forward to: Getting Nuggie's room up and running to start organizing and doing the fun part of decorating
Milestones: Nugget is still the size of a butternut squash and we are weighing in at about 3 1/2 pounds now and about 11 3/4 inches long!
******

3 comments:
Hurray! The final stretch! Time will fly, except for those days when you feel like you've been pregnant for an eternity and want your body back! LOL.
I'm nearly done with Nuggie's present. Had to take a break as the school load has gotten INSANE! I'll get it done before he gets here. I can't wait to find out his name! Suspense is killing me.
The home stretch! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little guy.
I know what you mean about the food thing, I'm indecisive too and it's awful! I ate breaded mushrooms for breakfast because nothing else sounded good :)
Can't wait to see more of his room!
You are such a gorgeous preggo, darling! Love you!
P.S. Stretch marks can kiss my ass.
Post a Comment