Slider

MAJOR Nursery Progress!

1.23.2011

We are finally done with the hard part of the nursery...painting!  Yesterday we finished painting and putting the furniture together in Nuggie's room and we are SO thrilled of the progress.

Here are some pictures of what we have now



Grandma Joanne thought it was fun to get mommy this frog clothes hamper, so I thought it would be fun to put it in Nuggie's room for his laundry ;)  That little beauty on the right you ask??  Well that's our new stroller...and it's a beauty!  For now we have it sitting in Nuggie's room while we wait on purchasing the recliner/rocker we want. 

I have big plans for using this after Nuggie is born....that news will come later.  ;)

Mommy is feeling a bit under the weather today so thought I would finish this post in a hurry and go back to sleep.  Daddy was so nice to run to the store for me and pick up some chicken noodle soup, Kleenex and more OJ.  It's hard being sick while pregnant, not too many options you can take that will actually work for you so I have to go au natural :(

Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

it looks really good! you guys have come along way :)

Jen said...

The nursery looks AMAZING! You guys did such a great job! A gift will be sent to you shortly for the room as well. :) xoxoxoxox

Jen said...

P.S. I hope you feel better! It totally sucks being sick while pregnant... sounds like you have a good man taking care of you, though!

Jessica said...

LOVE the nursery! It looks fantastic. Hope you feel better momma! Find some preggo tea and relax

Kellie said...

It looks amazing! That blue is perfect, and I love the dark furniture against the white. I'm jealous of all the progress you've made. :) Hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan