We just found out this week that Ryan won an award at work which gives us an all expense paid trip to Key Biscayne, FL! Typically this trip is in Hawaii, which we've done a few times before but I'm kind of excited to go to Key Biscayne. I've never been to the Atlantic side and I'm pretty stoked. And best of all?? My amazing parents will be coming here to watch the boys while we vacation...alone. :0) I sooooo need this time away and I can't WAIT!
So, operation shed the pounds is underway and I started to pound the pavement again and took up Stroller Strides on my off days. I am so excited to start working out again, especially since I have something to work towards now.
Dawson found himself in the mirror and loves what he sees | Day 1 of C25k -- brutal | Day 1 of Stroller Strides - more brutal but I LOVED it | Rawley taking up some reading with the Victoria Secret ladies | Dawson loves his jumper | eye lashes, lips and cheeks >3 | playing at the playground on our outlet mall trip | swinging first thing in the morning with no pants on and house slippers | dawson tasting his first bite of oatmeal...loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment