He actually got a little boarding pass!
During the whole flight he slept and then he got up with about 20 minutes left of the flight and just chilled and explored his surroundings. Everyone complimented on how great he did!
Trying out the new umbrella stroller
During our trip we got our first set of family pictures taken, I'm so excited to see the final product. We used the same photographer that took Rawley's newborn photos and most importantly, we were able to get some of that beautiful Colorado fall color in our session! That is the one thing mommy misses more than anything...Fall.
And talking about Colorado weather, we woke up Saturday morning to freaking snow! I knew it was going to be cold, but not that cold. Total mommy fail, but this is the warmest outfit I could find
And I almost did not pack his beanie hat. The cold weather didn't seem to bother him though. He was just snuggly in his car seat with his blankie :)
Our trip to Colorado was a quick one, but it was good to be back and see sissy turn 16! She had a fabulous birthday packed full of surprises (the biggest one being her new iPhone)! She was so surprised and making the trip out there was so worth seeing her expression. We miss her already and will get to see her next for Thanksgiving



No comments:
Post a Comment