Here are some of things Rawley has been doing at his second month mark:
- He is finally starting to sleep in his crib for all his naps and every evening...it's sheer bliss!
- He is sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches now...YAY! Once in a while we will get a 6 hour stretch, but that doesn't happen too often.
- His day and evening sleep patterns are becoming more predictable which makes the days easier to plan for.
- He is "cooing" up a storm! Mama and Rawley have lots of conversations while changing his diaper.
- He smiles all the time at Mama and Daddy now. :) My favorite part of the day is when Rawley wakes up from a nap and he just smiles the biggest smiles with his tongue sticking out. It's the best :)
- He is starting to take tummy time a little more in stride now. He still doesn't prefer it on his mat, but he does tummy time better on his changing table. He will go about 3 minutes and then meltdown again.
- He takes a bath now...without crying!
- He loves his play mat. He doesn't bat at any of the objects quite yet, but he gasps with such happiness he doesn't know how to contain himself! I wouldn't call it a laugh or a giggle, but I know he sure does love it.
- He got his first set of immunization shots (4 at one time to be exact)! Mama had a hard time with this and Rawley didn't do that well either, but he was a trooper and got through them perfectly. He now weighs in at around 11 pounds and is about 23 inches long!
- He has now found his hands and will constantly put them in his mouth
I don't know if I'm just getting used to everything inside our new "normal", but things are getting much easier these days and just more fun! This little boy brings so much happiness to my days and my nights. Although I'm so exhausted during our 2 am "parties", when he flashes his little smile at me while he eats it just makes it all worth while. I'm loving every moment as a mommy and I can't wait for what the month ahead brings!
P.S. Yes, I realize I need to start updating this blog more often but it's been pretty difficult to get the days organized and up to speed. Rawley is getting more predictable now so I see more blog posts in the future :)








No comments:
Post a Comment