Slider

The First Few Weeks...

4.24.2011

It's obviously been some time since I have posted here.  It's been quite a hectic house around here these days.  We have had many visitors coming to see our Rawley and this week Dad went back to work which left Mommy and Rawley home by ourselves.  Surviving the first week on our own was tough since Rawley decided to start his 3 week growth spurt early.  He will want to eat every hour on the hour, have major fussiness and refuse to sleep - I think we past the hurdle since he seems to be way more calm and he is back to eating every two hours.  Because of that I have stop breast feeding as my milk supply could not keep up with his demand of eating.  So we have started solely formula feeding and for now the Similac Sensitive seems to be working.

We are slowly starting to get into the swing of things around here and getting back to normal schedule and routine.  Rawley is doing great with sleeping at nights now, he will fall asleep anywhere between 10 - 11pm and get up to eat around 3 - 4am.  It's been nice getting this long stretch of sleep considering he used to get up every two hours on the dot...we will take what we can get ;)  Nap time is a struggle with Rawley, he fights until the bitter end to go down during the day, I think he is afraid he is going to miss something exciting although it's just me here so it's not that exciting ;)

The first few weeks have been nothing but crazy, tiring and challenging but I would not change one second of any of it.  Rawley has been such a joy and every time I look at him I cannot believe this perfect little being is all ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan