Slider

First Post

7.28.2010

On Tuesday, July 27th (Papa Larry's birthday) we found out that I have a baby in my tummy!  WE ARE PREGNANT!!!


There are so many emotions right now.  I have been worried sick for so long that this day would never come and now that it's here...I'm terrified.  I felt like a huge lump was in my throat when I saw that plus sign immediately appear.

Ryan's reaction was extremely happy, I was the one who just stood there emotionless while I cried.  He thought that I would be more happy...I thought I would be too.  Don't get me wrong...I'm excited!  I'm just so scared as I have always had these overwhelming fears and emotions of physically being pregnant.  The whole "will by body be able to handle this" and "can I just do this" constantly have been in the back of my head.

Since we wanted to be sure the test was right, we went back to the store to grab a digital test and sure enough - in less than 30 seconds it said "pregnant"!  The funny thing about our grocery store trip is that as we were walking in, a pregnant lady walked out.  Then immediately in the doorway, another pregnant lady was checking out the produce...talk about an omen ;)

I called the doctor today to make my first appointment and I can't go in until August 17th so right now I need to just wait it out until I can get better confirmation from my doctor.  Talk about being anxious!

Right now I'm feeling shaky and jittery because I'm just nervous, but I am just experiencing minor cramping (like I'm about to start my period, but it doesn't happen), some dizziness and a little chest pain (only because I'm anxious) ;)  Hopefully I will be one of lucky one's to coast through with nothing more than this!!!

I will be using this blog to keep our families updated on the progress of this little Baby V and to express my fears, emotions and progress throughout this long journey ahead.

Until then, I will use this time to soak this new information in and figure out how I'm going to survive the next 9 months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan