Every Thursday I will be posting a new picture of Rawley and Mommy. Embrace the Camera is a way to get those pictures of your LO (little one) and yourself since most of the time we end up taking pics of just the little one and most of the time with LO and daddy.
So this morning we had a little rough start and Rawley decided to start his day at 5:30am....5:30! So basically we have been off schedule today, but whatever.
This picture is way out of focus, yes I know. And yes, I know the flash is on the last one, but whatever. However, I'm still learning and I don't understand my camera half the time. I don't get how people take amazing pictures of themselves in mirrors...someday I suppose.
So there you have it, my first embrace the camera. I have a lot of learning to do ;)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE these two pictures! So flippin' precious... you both are ridiculously adorable.
Post a Comment